What's NewLast Updated: Mar 05, 2016
- Clinical predictors of benefit from fulvestrant in advanced breast cancer: A Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
Graham Jeffrey, et al. Cancer treatment reviews 2016 2 1-6 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Cell-free circulating tumour DNA as a liquid biopsy in breast cancer.
De Mattos-Arruda Leticia et al. Molecular oncology 2016 Mar (3) 464-74 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Circulating tumor cells in breast cancer.
Bidard Francois-Clement et al. Molecular oncology 2016 Mar (3) 418-30 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Analysis of functional germline variants in APOBEC3 and driver genes on breast cancer risk in Moroccan study population.
Marouf Chaymaa, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 165 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- No evidence that protein truncating variants in BRIP1 are associated with breast cancer risk: implications for gene panel testing.
Easton Douglas F, et al. Journal of medical genetics 2016 2 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Genomic Characterization of Primary Invasive Lobular Breast Cancer
Desmedt C, et al. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2016 Feb 29 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Hereditary diffuse gastric cancer: updated clinical guidelines with an emphasis on germline CDH1 mutation carriers.
van der Post Rachel S et al. Journal of medical genetics 2015 Jun 52(6) 361-74 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Breast cancer in high-risk Afrikaner families: Is BRCA founder mutation testing sufficient?
Seymour Heather Jessica et al. South African medical journal = Suid-Afrikaanse tydskrif vir geneeskunde 2016 106(3) 264-7 (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- iPrevent(®): a tailored, web-based, decision support tool for breast cancer risk assessment and management.
Collins Ian M et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Implications of the Updated 2013 American Society of Clinical Oncology/College of American Pathologists Guideline Recommendations on Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 Gene Testing Using Immunohistochemistry and Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization for Breast Cancer.
Lim Tse Hui et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2016 Feb 140(2) 140-7 (FromGenomics & Health Impact Scan Database)