What's NewLast Updated: Mar 03, 2016
- Guidelines for Screening, Early Diagnosis and Management of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) in India.
Madkaikar Manisha et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2016 Feb (From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database)
- Prospective assessment of clinical symptoms associated with enterovirus and parechovirus genotypes in a multicenter study in Dutch children.
de Crom S C M, et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2016 2 15-20 (From HuGE Literature Finder)
- Environmental surveillance for polioviruses in the Global Polio Eradication Initiative.
Asghar Humayun et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2014 Nov S294-303 (From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database)
- New Strains Intended for the Production of Inactivated Polio Vaccine at Low-Containment After Eradication.
Knowlson Sarah, Burlison John, Giles Elaine, Fox Helen, Macadam Andrew J, Minor Philip D.PLoS pathogens 2015 Dec (12) e1005316 (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Engineering Enhanced Vaccine Cell Lines to Eradicate Vaccine-Preventable Diseases: The Polio Endgame.
van der Sanden Sabine M G, Wu Weilin, Dybdahl-Sissoko Naomi, Weldon William C, Brooks Paula, O'Donnell Jason, Jones Les P, Brown Cedric, Tompkins S Mark, Oberste M Steven, Karpilow Jon, Tripp Ralph A.Journal of virology 2015 Nov (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Environmental surveillance of poliovirus in sewage water around the introduction period for inactivated polio vaccine in Japan.
Nakamura Tomofumi et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2015 Mar (5) 1859-64 (FromDiscoveries and Insights Database)
- A Step Closer to the Defeat of Polio
New York Times, November 23, 2015 (From Discoveries and Insights Database)
- Extracting transmission networks from phylogeographic data for epidemic and endemic diseases: Ebola virus in Sierra Leone, 2009 H1N1 pandemic influenza and polio in Nigeria.
Famulare Michael, Hu Hao.International health 2015 Mar (2) 130-8 (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)
- Twenty-Eight Years of Poliovirus Replication in an Immunodeficient Individual: Impact on the Global Polio Eradication Initiative.
Dunn Glynis, Klapsa Dimitra, Wilton Thomas, Stone Lindsay, Minor Philip D, Martin Javier.PLoS Pathog. 2015 Aug (8) e1005114 (From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database)