Last Posted: Jun 20, 2019
- An alternative approach to establishing unbiased colorectal cancer risk estimation in Lynch syndrome.
Suerink Manon et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Jun
- Suboptimal Adherence in Clinical Practice to Guidelines Recommendation to Screen for Lynch Syndrome.
Jain A et al. Digestive diseases and sciences 2019 Jun
- Comparison of Universal Versus Age-Restricted Screening of Colorectal Tumors for Lynch Syndrome Using Mismatch Repair Immunohistochemistry: A Cohort Study.
Li Dan et al. Annals of internal medicine 2019 Jun
- Curative and Prophylactic Surgery of Young-onset Colorectal Cancer in Inherited Syndromes: A 15-Year Monocentric Retrospective Experience.
Virgilio Edoardo et al. Anticancer research 2019 Jun 39(6) 3131-3136
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes-A Primer on Diagnosis and Management, Part 2: Gastrointestinal Cancer Syndromes.
Samadder N Jewel et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2019 Jun 94(6) 1099-1116
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes-A Primer on Diagnosis and Management: Part 1: Breast-Ovarian Cancer Syndromes.
Samadder N Jewel et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2019 Jun 94(6) 1084-1098
- ASCO Remembers Cancer Genetics Pioneer Dr. Henry T. Lynch
ACSO, June 4, 2019
- Universal endometrial cancer tumor typing: How much has immunohistochemistry, microsatellite instability, and MLH1 methylation improved the diagnosis of Lynch syndrome across the population?
Kahn Ryan M et al. Cancer 2019 May
- Deficient mismatch repair testing in colorectal cancer: more than just screening for Lynch syndrome.
West N P et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2019 Jun 21(6) 621-622
- Henry Lynch, celebrated as father of cancer genetics, dies at 91
E Langer, Washington Post, June 4, 2019