Last Posted: Sep 22, 2019
- Are Personalized Diets Ready for Prime Time?
D Koenig, WebMD, September 19, 2019
- ‘Precision nutrition’ may be on the horizon, but large-scale, definitive trials lacking
LL Peterson, Healio, Sepetmber 10, 2019
- Nutrigenetics and NutrigenomicsApproaches for Nutrition Research
NIH funding Announcement, September 2019
- A gene-diet interaction-based score predicts response to dietary fat in the Women's Health Initiative
K Westerman et al, MedXRIV, August 2019
- High Genetic Risk Scores of ASIC2, MACROD2, CHRM3, and C2orf83 Genetic Variants Associated with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Impair Insulin Sensitivity and Interact with Energy Intake in Korean Women.
Kim Sung-Hoon et al. Gynecologic and obstetric investigation 2019 84(3) 225-236
- The Food Programme, Is There A Perfect Diet Just For You? The Future of Personalised Nutrition
BBC Radio 4
- Comparison of Nutrigenomics Technology Interface Tools for Consumers and Health Professionals: A Sequential Explanatory Mixed Methods Investigation.
Araujo Almeida Vanessa et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2019 Jun 21(6) e12580
- Diet for One? Scientists Stalk the Dream of Personalized Nutrition- No single food regimen works for everyone. A new study is the most comprehensive effort yet to understand why.
C Graber et al, NY Times, June 10, 2019
- Nutrigenetic Testing for Personalized Nutrition: An Evaluation of Public Perceptions, Attitudes, and Concerns in a Population of French Canadians.
Vallée Marcotte Bastien et al. Lifestyle genomics 2019 May 1-8
- Personalized Nutrition: Translating the Science of NutriGenomics Into Practice: Proceedings From the 2018 American College of Nutrition Meeting.
Aruoma Okezie I et al. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 38(4) 287-301