Last Posted: Oct 17, 2019
- EXPLORATORY ANALYSIS OF POLYGENIC RISK SCORES FOR PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS: APPLIED TO DUAL DIAGNOSIS.
Martínez-Magaña José J et al. Revista de investigacion clinica; organo del Hospital de Enfermedades de la Nutricion 2019 71(5) 321-329
- Social Media as an Emerging Data Resource for Epidemiologic Research: Characteristics of Social Media Users and Non-users in the Nurses' Health Study II.
Kim Eric S et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Oct
- A deep learning framework for automatic diagnosis of unipolar depression.
Mumtaz Wajid et al. International journal of medical informatics 2019 Sep 132103983
- Developing Machine Learning Algorithms for the Prediction of Early Death in Elderly Cancer Patients: Usability Study.
Sena Gabrielle Ribeiro et al. JMIR cancer 2019 Sep 5(2) e12163
- Use of Patient-Reported Data to Match Depression Screening Intervals With Depression Risk Profiles in Primary Care Patients With Diabetes: Development and Validation of Prediction Models for Major Depression.
Jin Haomiao et al. JMIR formative research 2019 Oct 3(4) e13610
- Utilising Genetically-Informed Research Designs to Better Understand Family Processes and Child Development: Implications for Adoption and Foster Care Focused Interventions.
Sellers R et al. Adoption & fostering 2019 Oct 43(3) 351-371
- Psychosocial impact of undergoing prostate cancer screening for men with BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations.
Bancroft Elizabeth K et al. BJU international 2019 123(2) 284-292
- Individualized prediction of depressive disorder in the elderly: A multitask deep learning approach.
Xu Zhongzhi et al. International journal of medical informatics 2019 Sep 132103973
- Is pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) more of a strain regarding satisfaction with marital quality for male or female partners? A three-year follow-up study.
Järvholm Stina et al. Journal of psychosomatic obstetrics and gynaecology 2018 39(3) 182-189
- Symptom-specific effectiveness of an internet-based intervention in the treatment of mild to moderate depressive symptomatology: The potential of network estimation techniques.
Boschloo Lynn et al. Behaviour research and therapy 2019 Aug 122103440