Last Posted: Nov 15, 2019
- Toward Risk-Stratified Breast Cancer Screening: Considerations for Changes in Screening Guidelines
GL Gierach et al, JAMA Oncology, November 14, 2019
- Early diagnosis of ataxia telangiectasia in the neonatal phase: a parents' perspective.
Schoenaker M H D et al. European journal of pediatrics 2019 Nov
- Comprehensive Outline of Whole Exome Sequencing Data Analysis Tools Available in Clinical Oncology.
Bartha Áron et al. Cancers 2019 Nov 11(11)
- Why using genetic risk scores on embryos is wrong
E Birney blog, November 11, 2019
- Comparative Effectiveness of Two Interventions to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening for those at Increased Risk Based on Family History: Results of a Randomized Trial.
Paskett Electra D et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2019 Oct
- Survey of primary care physicians' views about breast and ovarian cancer screening for true BRCA1/2 non-carriers.
Pelletier S et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Oct
- Genetic counselling and personalised risk assessment in the Australian pancreatic cancer screening program.
Dwarte Tanya et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 1730
- Regarding the Yin and Yang of Precision Cancer- Screening and Treatment: Are We Creating a Neglected Majority?
McBride Colleen M et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2019 Oct 16(21)
- Alaska Native Patient and Provider Perspectives on the Multitarget Stool DNA Test Compared With Colonoscopy for Colorectal Cancer Screening.
Redwood Diana G et al. Journal of primary care & community health 102150132719884295
- Family Health Leaders: Lessons on Living with Li-Fraumeni Syndrome across Generations.
Pantaleao Ashley et al. Family process 2019 Oct