Last Updated: Sep 17, 2016
- Association of p53 codon 72 polymorphism and survival of North Indian lung cancer patients treated with platinum-based chemotherapy.
Kumari Ankita, et al. Molecular biology reports 2016 9
- Association of the MTHFR Gene C677T Polymorphism with Breast Cancer in a Turkish Population.
Kaya Emir F, et al. Oncology research and treatment 2016 0 (9) 534-8
- Chemotherapy Effectiveness and Prognosis of Gastric Cancer Influenced by PTPN11 Polymorphisms.
Zhuo Chuanjun, et al. Cellular physiology and biochemistry : international journal of experimental cellular physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology 2016 0 (4) 1537-52
- The somatic POLE P286R mutation defines a unique subclass of colorectal cancer featuring hypermutation, representing a potential genomic biomarker for immunotherapy.
Ahn Sung-Min, et al. Oncotarget 2016 9
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: A Comprehensive Study of Clinical, Histomorphological, and Immunohistochemical Features in Indian Patients.
Sable Mukund, et al. International journal of surgical pathology 2016 9
- A 19-Gene expression signature as a predictor of survival in colorectal cancer.
Abdul Aziz Nurul Ainin et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 9(1) 58
- Applications of CRISPR technologies in research and beyond.
Barrangou Rodolphe et al. Nature biotechnology 2016 Sep 933-941
- Bilateral Oophorectomy and Breast Cancer Risk in BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers.
Kotsopoulos Joanne et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2017 Jan 109(1)
- Conflicting Interpretation of Genetic Variants and Cancer Risk by Commercial Laboratories as Assessed by the Prospective Registry of Multiplex Testing.
Balmaña Judith et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Sep
- Facing my fear: did I have the cancer mutation that killed my dad?
JH Edelestein, The Guardian, September 9, 2016
- Implications of Personal Genomic Testing for Health Behaviors: The Case of Smoking.
Olfson Emily et al. Nicotine & tobacco research : official journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco 2016 Jul
- In honor of Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
G Hurst, Cure today, Sepetember 2016
- Inactivation of Cancer Mutations Utilizing CRISPR/Cas9.
Gebler Christina et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2017 Jan 109(1)
- Increasing Appropriate BRCA1/2 Mutation Testing: The Role of Family History Documentation and Genetic Counseling in a Multidisciplinary Clinic.
Kishan Amar U et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2016 Sep
- Insurers May Insist On Counseling Before Genetic Tests For Breast Cancer
M Andrews, Kaiser Health News, September 13, 2016
- Human (30665)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (157)
- Pathogen (0)