Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016
- US personalized-medicine industry takes hit from Supreme Court.
Ledford Heidi et al. Nature 2016 Aug 536(7617) 382
- Predicting therapy response to Mycophenolic acid using UGT1A9 genotyping: Towards personalized medicine in atopic dermatitis.
Thijs J L, et al. The Journal of dermatological treatment 2016 8 1-15
- Medical student preparedness for an era of personalized medicine: findings from one US medical school.
Eden Caroline et al. Personalized medicine 2016 Mar 13(2) 129-141
- The impact of receiving predictive genetic information about Lynch syndrome on individual colonoscopy and smoking behaviours.
Kim Joanne Soo-Min et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 Aug
- US personalized-medicine industry takes hit from Supreme Court
H Ledford, Nature News, August 17, 2016
- Advances in Hereditary Colorectal and Pancreatic Cancers.
Underhill Meghan L et al. Clinical therapeutics 2016 Jul 38(7) 1600-21
- Multilevel research and the challenges of implementing genomic medicine.
Khoury Muin J et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. Monographs 2012 May 2012(44) 112-20
- Toward the integration of Omics data in epidemiological studies: still a "long and winding road".
López de Maturana Evangelina et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 Jul
- Using Genetic Technologies To Reduce, Rather Than Widen, Health Disparities.
Smith Caren E et al. Health affairs (Project Hope) 2016 Aug 35(8) 1367-73
- A sneak peek at personalized medicine in autism?
LF Kung, Science Translational Medicine, July 27, 2016
- Ayurgenomics for stratified medicine: TRISUTRA consortium initiative across ethnically and geographically diverse Indian populations.
Prasher Bhavana, et al. Journal of ethnopharmacology 2016 7
- Clinical Genetic Testing for the Cardiomyopathies and Arrhythmias: A Systematic Framework for Establishing Clinical Validity and Addressing Genotypic and Phenotypic Heterogeneity.
Garcia John et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2016 320
- Development of a curriculum in molecular diagnostics, genomics and personalized medicine for dermatology trainees.
Murphy Michael J et al. Journal of cutaneous pathology 2016 Jun
- Evaluation: A Qualitative Pilot Study of Novel Information Technology Infrastructure to Communicate Genetic Variant Updates.
Klinkenberg-Ramirez Stephanie et al. Applied clinical informatics 2016 7(2) 461-76
- From animal models to human disease: a genetic approach for personalized medicine in ALS
V Picher-Martel et al, Acta Neuropathologica CommunicationsNeuroscience of Disease20164:70
- Human (338)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (2)
- Pathogen (0)