Last Posted: Dec 27, 2019
- Severity of autism symptoms varies greatly among identical twins
NIH News Release, December 27, 2019
- Autism risk in offspring can be assessed through quantification of male sperm mosaicism
MW Breus et al, Nature Medicine, December 23, 2019
- Paternal sperm DNA mosaicism and recurrence risk of autism in families
Nature Medicine, December 23, 2019
- Why parents consent to their children's participation in genetic research: A study of parental decision making.
Kumari Sunita et al. Indian journal of medical ethics 4 (NS)(4)
- Artificial intelligence for precision medicine in neurodevelopmental disorders.
Uddin Mohammed et al. NPJ digital medicine 2019 2112
- Predictive impact of rare genomic copy number variations in siblings of individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
D'Abate L et al. Nature communications 2019 Dec (1) 5519
- Determining accurate costs for genomic sequencing technologies-a necessary prerequisite.
Jegathisawaran Jathishinie et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Nov
- Hype or hope?
Nature Rev Microbiology, November 12, 2019
- Biomarkers for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD): A Meta-analysis.
Ansel Ashley et al. Rambam Maimonides medical journal 2019 Oct 10(4)
- The microbiota regulate neuronal function and fear extinction learning.
Chu Coco et al. Nature 2019 10 (7779) 543-548