Last Posted: Dec 23, 2019
- Invasive Nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae Infection Among Adults With HIV in Metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia, 2008-2018.
Collins Lauren F et al. JAMA 2019 Dec (24) 2399-2410
- Test for HIV Drug–Resistance Mutations
F Sancar, JAMA, December 17, 2019
- HIV-1 genetic diversity to estimate time of infection and infer adherence to preexposure prophylaxis.
Council Olivia D et al. AIDS (London, England) 2019 Dec (15) 2299-2307
- Use of molecular HIV surveillance data and predictive modeling to prioritize persons for transmission-reduction interventions.
Xia Qiang et al. AIDS (London, England) 2019 Dec
- HIV-1 viral load is elevated in individuals with reverse transcriptase mutation M184V/I during virological failure of first line antiretroviral therapy and is associated with compensatory mutation L74I.
Gregson J et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2019 Nov
- Altered Gut Microbiota and Host Metabolite Profiles in HIV-infected Women.
Wang Zheng et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2019 Nov
- Analysis of HIV-1 diversity, primary drug resistance and transmission networks in Croatia.
Oroz Maja et al. Scientific reports 2019 Nov (1) 17307
- Novel gRNA design pipeline to develop broad-spectrum CRISPR/Cas9 gRNAs for safe targeting of the HIV-1 quasispecies in patients.
Sullivan Neil T et al. Scientific reports 2019 Nov (1) 17088
- Algorithmic prediction of HIV status using nation-wide electronic registry data
MG Ahlstrom et al, Lancet Digital Medicine, November 2019
- Opioid Use Fueling HIV Transmission in an Urban Setting: An Outbreak of HIV Infection Among People Who Inject Drugs-Massachusetts, 2015-2018.
Alpren Charles et al. American journal of public health 2019 Nov e1-e8