- An Emerging Paradigm for Germline Testing in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma and Immediate Implications for Clinical Practice-A Review
M Rainone et al, JAMA Oncology, February 13, 2020
- CT derived radiomic score for predicting the added benefit of adjuvant chemotherapy following surgery in stage I, II resectable non-small cell lung cancer: a retrospective multicohort study for outcome prediction
P Vaidya et al, Lancet Digital Health, February 13, 2020
- HSD3B1 Genotype and Clinical Outcomes in Metastatic Castration-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
JAMA Oncology, February 13, 2020
- Major Strides in HER2 Blockade for Metastatic Breast Cancer
P Sharma, NEJM, February 12, 2020
- Trastuzumab Deruxtecan in Previously Treated HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
S Modi et al, NEJM, February 12, 2020
- A co-expression network for differentially expressed genes in bladder cancer and a risk score model for predicting survival.
Chen Zihao et al. Hereditas 2019 15624
- A Leukocyte Infiltration Score Defined by a Gene Signature Predicts Melanoma Patient Prognosis.
Zhao Yanding et al. Molecular cancer research : MCR 2019 17(1) 109-119
- An 8‑gene signature predicts the prognosis of cervical cancer following radiotherapy.
Xie Fei et al. Molecular medicine reports 2019 Oct 20(4) 2990-3002
- An Integrated Model Based on a Six-Gene Signature Predicts Overall Survival in Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Li Wenli et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 101323
- Assessing the adherence to guidelines in Lynch syndrome patients: a pilot study.
Goh Li-Han et al. ANZ journal of surgery 2020 Feb
- Biliary tract cancer prognostic and predictive genomics.
Mondaca Sebastian et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2019 Aug 8(4) 42
- CD276 and the gene signature composed of GATA3 and LGALS3 enable prognosis prediction of glioblastoma multiforme.
Takashima Yasuo et al. PloS one 2019 14(5) e0216825
- Circulating tumor DNA in advanced prostate cancer: transitioning from discovery to a clinically implemented test.
González-Billalabeitia Enrique et al. Prostate cancer and prostatic diseases 2019 22(2) 195-205
- Clinical and molecular characterization of BRCA-associated breast cancer: results from the DBCG.
Soenderstrup I M H et al. Acta oncologica (Stockholm, Sweden) 2018 Jan 57(1) 95-101
- Diagnostic accuracy, clinical utility and influence on decision-making of a methylation urine biomarker test in the surveillance of non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer.
D'Andrea David et al. BJU international 2019 123(6) 959-967
domingo, 16 de febrero de 2020
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Feb 14, 2020