Do your children know how much you think of each other?
There is nothing better in this world than that man and wife should be one mind.(Homer - Odyssey - 800 BC)
- Do your children know how much you think of each other?
- Do you compare notes each night about the children?
- Do you have an agreed signal to avoid bickering in front of the children?
- For dads. What can you do to better support your wife at ‘peak hour’ when there are children to be fed and bathed?
- For mums. Do you show how much you are thinking of dad during the day?
|Reader survey: 65% would vote for Trump; 6% for Gary Johnson; 5% for Clinton; 11% will sit it out|
Michael Cook | FEATURES | 19 August 2016
Only 20% supported Trump during the nomination process
|Do your children know how much you think of each other?|
Andrew Mullins | FAMILY EDGE | 19 August 2016
Parental unity shows children how to love.
|The historic Christian teaching against contraception: a defense|
Sherif Girgis | ABOVE | 19 August 2016
Acceptance of contraception undercuts Christian sexual ethics.
|The UN admits it played a role in introducing cholera to Haiti|
Rosa Freedman | FEATURES | 19 August 2016
Here is how the victims should be compensated.
|Africa’s potential demographic dividend|
Marcus Roberts | DEMOGRAPHY IS DESTINY | 19 August 2016
It's not just about the number of young people.
Suite 12A, Level 2, 5 George Street, North Strathfied NSW 2137, Australia
Designed by elleston
New Media Foundation | Suite 12A, Level 2, 5 George St | North Strathfield NSW 2137 | AUSTRALIA | +61 2 8005 8605
MercatorNet: Do your children know how much you think of each other?