August 11-18, 2016
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2016
- CLIMB a timely resource for microbial genomics
S Raza, PHG Foundation, August 11, 2016
- Pathogen genomics used to determine the end of TB outbreak in landmark research
J Harris, PHG Foundation, June 15, 2016
- Expanding data collection and curation for CDCs reference database for identification of infectious pathogens (MicrobeNet
- FSA report brings wider failure to implement pathogen genomics into focus
L Luheshi, April 15, 2016
- Moving pathogen genomics out of the too difficult pile
L Luheshi, PHG Foundation, March 9, 2016
- From Ebola to Zika, tiny mobile lab gives real-time DNA data on outbreaks
The Guardian, February 3, 2016
- Moving pathogen genomics out of the lab and into the clinic: what will it take?
LM Luheshi et al, Genome Medicine, December 30, 2015
- Using genomics to combat infectious diseases on a global scale
AK Cain, Genome Biology, November 2015
- Twenty years of bacterial genome sequencing
NJ Loman et al. Nature Reviews Microbiology, November 2015
- Infectious Diseases: Precision Medicine for Public Health
Marta Gwinn and Duncan MacCannell, Genomics and Health Impact Blog
- How next-generation sequencing and multiscale data analysis will transform infectious disease management.
Pak Theodore et al. Clin. Infect. Dis. 2015 Aug 6.
- Real-time digital pathogen surveillance the time is now
J Gardy et al. Genome Biology, July 30, 2015
- Genomic Technologies Speed Pathogen Detection
J Stephenson, JAMA, July 21, 2015
- A microbiological revolution meets an ancient disease: improving the management of tuberculosis with genomics.
Wlodarska Marta et al. Clin. Microbiol. Rev. 2015 Apr (2) 523-39
- An integrated strategy for implementing infectious disease genomics
Laura Blackburn, PHG Foundation, July 9, 2015
- CDC Information (9)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)