Last Updated: Sep 09, 2016
- Impulsive-compulsive behaviors in parkin-associated Parkinson disease.
Morgante Francesca, et al. Neurology 2016 9
- No Association Between rs7077361 in ITGA8 and Parkinson's Disease in Sweden.
Ran Caroline, et al. The open neurology journal 2016 0 25-9
- Genome-wide gene-environment interaction analysis of pesticide exposure and risk of Parkinson's disease.
Biernacka Joanna M, et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2016 8
- Association between MDR1 gene polymorphisms and Parkinson's disease in Asian and Caucasian populations: a meta-analysis.
Ahmed Shiek S S J, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2016 9 255-62
- Mutational analysis of CHCHD2 in Chinese patients with multiple system atrophy and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Yang Xinglong, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2016 9 389-91
- SNCA rs356182 variant increases risk of sporadic Parkinson's disease in ethnic Chinese.
Cheng Lan, et al. Journal of the neurological sciences 2016 9 231-4
- LRRK2 variation and dementia with Lewy bodies.
Heckman Michael G, et al. Parkinsonism & related disorders 2016 7
- Polymorphisms of dopamine receptor genes and risk of visual hallucinations in Parkinson's patients.
Ferrari M, et al. European journal of clinical pharmacology 2016 8
- C9ORF72 repeat expansions in Chinese patients with Parkinson's disease and multiple system atrophy.
Chen Xueping, et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2016 7
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 is associated with cognitive functions in patients with Parkinson's disease.
Yu Rwei-Ling, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 30424
- LRRK2, GBA and SMPD1 Founder Mutations and Parkinson's Disease in Ashkenazi Jews.
Dagan Efrat, et al. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders 2016 7 (1-2) 1-6
- RAB39B gene mutations are not a common cause of Parkinson's disease or dementia with Lewy bodies.
Hodges Kyndall, et al. Neurobiology of aging 2016 3 107-108
- The Role of MAPT Haplotype H2 and Isoform 1N/4R in Parkinsonism of Older Adults.
Valenca Guilherme T, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (7) e0157452
- Association between monoamine oxidase B A644G polymorphism and Parkinson's disease risk: a meta-analysis in the Chinese population.
Liu J J, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (2)
- Mutations in glucocerebrosidase are a major genetic risk factor for Parkinson's disease and increase susceptibility to dementia in a Flanders-Belgian cohort.
Crosiers David, et al. Neuroscience letters 2016 7
- CDC Information (0)
- CDC-Authored Pub (2)
- Human (1752)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (8)
- Pathogen (0)