Last Updated: Sep 05, 2016
- Letter to the Editor: Lack of requirements for conducting meta-analysis to evaluate the association between the TLR2 Arg753Gln polymorphism and the risk of sepsis.
Tsujimoto Yasushi, et al. Critical care (London, England) 2016 0 248
- Seropositivity and epidemiology of human parechovirus types 1, 3, and 6 in Japan.
Watanabe K, et al. Epidemiology and infection 2016 8 1-10
- Genetics and the Evaluation of the Febrile Child
HB Bauchner, JAMA, August 23, 2016
- Genotyping of vitamin D receptor gene polymorphisms using mismatched amplification mutation assay in neonatal sepsis patients of Odisha, eastern India.
Das Biswadeep, et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2016 8 40-47
- Making Health Care Safer- Think sepsis. Time matters.
- Hypoxia inducible factor-1 alpha and prolinhydroxlase 2 polymorphisms in patients with severe sepsis: a prospective observational trial.
Höcker Annika, et al. BMC anesthesiology 2016 0 (1) 61
- Enrichment of the lung microbiome with gut bacteria in sepsis and the acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Association of IL-10 (-819T/C, -592A/C and -1082A/G) and IL-6 -174G/C gene polymorphism and the risk of pneumonia-induced sepsis.
Mao Zheng-Rong, et al. Biomarkers : biochemical indicators of exposure, response, and susceptibility to chemicals 2016 7 1-21
- Interleukin-10 -1082 G/A gene polymorphisms in Egyptian children with CAP: A case-control study.
Azab Seham F, et al. Medicine 2016 6 (26) e4013
- Beyond Blood Culture and Gram Stain Analysis: A Review of Molecular Techniques for the Early Detection of Bacteremia in Surgical Patients.
Scerbo Michelle H et al. Surgical infections 2016 Jun (3) 294-302
- Next-generation sequencing diagnostics of bacteremia in septic patients
S Grumaz et al, Genome Medicine, July 2016
- Diagnosis, gB genotype distribution and viral load of symptomatic congenitally infected CMV patients in Cuba.
Correa C, et al. Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2016 6
- Association between polymorphisms in IL21 gene and risk for sepsis.
Miao Tianyu, et al. Biomarkers : biochemical indicators of exposure, response, and susceptibility to chemicals 2016 6 1-18
- Association of common genetic variation in the protein C pathway genes with clinical outcomes in acute respiratory distress syndrome.
Sapru Anil, et al. Critical care (London, England) 2016 0 (1) 151
- A Synonymous Variant in IL10RA Affects RNA Splicing in Pediatric Patients with Refractory Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Oh Seak Hee, et al. Journal of Crohn's & colitis 2016 5
- Huamn (1)
- Pathogen (0)