From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Molecular newborn screening of four genetic diseases in Guizhou Province of South China.
Huang Shengwen et al. Gene 2016 Jul
- Assessment of G6PD screening program in premature infants in a NICU.
Lam R et al. Journal of perinatology : official journal of the California Perinatal Association 2015 Oct
- Screening and prevention of neonatal glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in Guangzhou, China.
Jiang J, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2014 7 (2) 2
- Why does the Iranian national program of screening newborns for G6PD enzyme deficiency miss a large number of affected infants?
Kosaryan M, et al. Pediatric hematology and oncology 2014 2 (1) 1
- Parental discussion of G6PD deficiency and child health: implications for clinical practice.
Guan Y, et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2014 3 (3) 3
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario