From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- [Results of clinical and genetic diagnosis of rare diseases in the Eastern region of Hungary (2007-2013)].
Szakszon K, et al. Orvosi hetilap 2014 3 (9) 9
- Newborn screening for medium-chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency: regional experience and high incidence of carnitine deficiency.
Couce ML, et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2013 7
- Three-year experience of a CAP/ACMG methods-based external proficiency testing program for laboratories offering DNA sequencing for rare inherited disorders.
Richards CS, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2014 1 (1) 1
- A post-hoc comparison of the utility of sanger sequencing and exome sequencing for the diagnosis of heterogeneous diseases.
Neveling K, et al. Human mutation 2013 12 (12) 12
- Risk stratification by residual enzyme activity after newborn screening for medium-chain acyl-CoA dehyrogenase deficiency: data from a cohort study.
Touw CM, et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2012 1
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario