lunes, 1 de enero de 2018

The Road to Jobs for Adults with Autism - Ivanhoe Broadcast News, Inc.

The Road to Jobs for Adults with Autism - Ivanhoe Broadcast News, Inc.



Marketing


It’s a blinding eye disorder that affects as many as 16,000 preemies in the United States every year. See how a doctor in Oregon is pioneering ways to keep these babies from going blind.




What happens when children with autism grow up? Find out how one man on the spectrum is making a difference when it comes to employment




It affects 700,000 people in the United States and targets men and women equally. Discover fact from fiction when it comes to diagnosing Crohn’s disease




A bone marrow transplant can be a life-saving procedure but there are many obstacles to overcome. Find out how one little miracle baby beat all the odds




Being told “your child has cancer” is a parent’s worst nightmare. Next, discover ways you can help your child cope through this tough time

Prescription Health for this week:
Dreams of the Dying
The Diet Hop









Quote of the week:

The fact is I really do respect the press. I recognize that the press and I have different jobs to do. My job is to be President; your job is to keep me humble. Frankly, I think I’m doing my job better.” 

— President Barack Obama at the 2013 White House Correspondents Dinne


Give the gift of health news!
Click here to sign up your friends and loved ones for the 

First to Know Newsletter!
 




Website Information: webdoctor@ivanhoe.com

Content Licensing: jcherry@ivanhoe.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario