Last Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Parental Perception of Self-Empowerment in Pediatric Pharmacogenetic Testing: The Reactions of Parents to the Communication of Actual and Hypothetical CYP2D6 Test Results.
Adelsperger Sarah et al. Health communication 2016 Aug 1-8
- CYP2B6 and OPRM1 Receptor Polymorphisms at Methadone Clinics And Novel OPRM1 Haplotypes: A Cross-Sectional Study.
Almeman Ahmad Abdulrahman, et al. Drug metabolism letters 2016 8
- Nociceptin/orphanin FQ receptor gene variation is associated with smoking status in Japanese.
Kasai Shinya, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 8
- Opposite associations between the rs3845446 single-nucleotide polymorphism of the CACNA1E gene and postoperative pain-related phenotypes in gastrointestinal surgery versus previously reported orthognathic surgery.
Amano Kojiro, et al. The journal of pain : official journal of the American Pain Society 2016 7
- Opioid treatment failure in cancer patients: the role of clinical and genetic factors.
Oosten Astrid W, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 7
- A delta-opioid receptor genetic variant is associated with abstinence prior to and during cocaine dependence treatment.
Crist R C, et al. Drug and alcohol dependence 2016 7
- A gene-by-sex interaction for nicotine reward: evidence from humanized mice and epidemiology.
Bernardi R E, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 (7) e861
- The role of cytochrome P450 pharmacogenomics in chronic non-cancer pain patients.
Tverdohleb Tatiana, et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2016 7
- Mu-Opioid Receptor Polymorphisms and Breast Cancer in a Korean Female Adult Population: A Retrospective Study.
Oh Chung-Sik, et al. Journal of breast cancer 2016 6 (2) 206-9
- A118G Polymorphism in ?-Opioid Receptor Gene and Interactions with Smoking and Drinking on Risk of Oesophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Xu Xinfang, et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2016 7
- [?-Opioid Receptor Gene (OPRM1) Polymorphisms A118G and C17T in Alcohol Dependence: A Turkish Sample].
Gürel ?eref Can, et al. Tu?rk psikiyatri dergisi = Turkish journal of psychiatry 2016 0 (2) 0
- Pharmacogenetics for Safe Codeine Use in Sickle Cell Disease.
Gammal Roseann S et al. Pediatrics 2016 Jun
- Association of the OPRM1 and COMT genes' polymorphisms with the efficacy of morphine in Tunisian cancer patients: Impact of the high genetic heterogeneity in Tunisia?
Chatti Imen, et al. Therapie 2016 5
- Relationship between ABCB1 polymorphisms and serum methadone concentration in patients undergoing methadone maintenance therapy (MMT).
Zahari Zalina, et al. The American journal of drug and alcohol abuse 2016 6 1-10
- African-specific variability in the acetylcholine muscarinic receptor M4: association with cocaine and heroin addiction.
Levran Orna, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 6
- CDC Information (5)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (5)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (471)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (3)
- Pathogen (0)