Last Updated: Sep 07, 2016
- Recent advances in malaria genomics and epigenomics
S Kirchner et al, Genome Medicine, September 7, 2016
- Naturally Acquired Binding-Inhibitory Antibodies to Plasmodium vivax Duffy Binding Protein Are Associated with Clinical Immunity to Malaria in Rural Amazonians.
Nicolete Vanessa C, et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 8
- Non-falciparum malaria in Dakar: a confirmed case of Plasmodium ovale wallikeri infection.
Diallo Mamadou A et al. Malaria journal 2016 15(1) 429
- Markov chain Monte Carlo and expectation maximization approaches for estimation of haplotype frequencies for multiply infected human blood samples.
Ken-Dror Gie, et al. Malaria journal 2016 0 (1) 430
- Assessment of submicroscopic infections and gametocyte carriage of Plasmodium falciparum during peak malaria transmission season in a community-based cross-sectional survey in western Kenya, 2012.
Zhou Zhiyong et al. Malaria journal 2016 (1) 421
- Diversity and frequency of kdr mutations within Anopheles sinensis populations from Guangxi, China.
Yang Chan, et al. Malaria journal 2016 0 (1) 411
- Quantifying the removal of red blood cells in Macaca mulatta during a Plasmodium coatneyi infection.
Fonseca Luis L et al. Malaria journal 15(1) 410
- Extensive genetic diversity among populations of the malaria mosquito Anopheles moucheti revealed by population genomics
- National Academies Hit the Brakes on Gene Drive-Modified Organisms.
Abbasi Jennifer et al. JAMA 2016 Aug 316(5) 482-3
- Prospective Study of Plasmodium vivax Malaria Recurrence after Radical Treatment with a Chloroquine-Primaquine Standard Regimen in Turbo, Colombia.
Zuluaga-Idárraga Lina, Blair Silvia, Akinyi Okoth Sheila, Udhayakumar Venkatachalam, Marcet Paula L, Escalante Ananias A, Alexander Neal, Rojas Carlos.Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Aug (8) 4610-9
- Polymorphisms in Pfcrt and Pfmdr-1 genes after five years withdrawal of chloroquine for the treatment of Plasmodium falciparum malaria in West Bengal, India.
Chatterjee Moytrey, Ganguly Swagata, Saha Pabitra, Guha Subhasish Kamal, Basu Nandita, Bera Dilip K, Maji Ardhendu Kumar.Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2016 Jul 281-285
- Cytokine gene polymorphisms are not associated with anti-PvDBP, anti-PvAMA-1 or anti-PvMSP-119 IgG antibody levels in a malaria-endemic area of the Brazilian Amazon.
Furini Adriana A C, et al. Malaria journal 2016 0 (1) 374
- Transcriptomic Analysis of Chloroquine-Sensitive and Chloroquine-Resistant Strains of Plasmodium falciparum: Toward Malaria Diagnostics and Therapeutics for Global Health.
Antony Hiasindh Ashmi, Pathak Vrushali, Parija Subhash Chandra, Ghosh Kanjaksha, Bhattacherjee Amrita.Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2016 Jul (7) 424-32
- Molecular Heterogeneity of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency in Burkina Faso: G-6-PD Betica Selma and Santamaria in People with Symptomatic Malaria in Ouagadougou.
Ouattara Abdoul Karim, et al. Mediterranean journal of hematology and infectious diseases 2016 0 (1) e2016029
- Genome-scale comparison of expanded gene families in Plasmodium ovale wallikeri and Plasmodium ovale curtisi with Plasmodium malariae and with other Plasmodium species.
Ansari Hifzur Rahman et al. International journal for parasitology 2016 Jul
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (2)