Last Updated: Sep 09, 2016
- Suicide Prevention
- Early Childhood Environment and Genetic Interactions: the Diathesis for Suicidal Behavior.
Brodsky Beth S et al. Current psychiatry reports 2016 Sep (9) 86
- A targeted sequencing study of glutamatergic candidate genes in suicide attempters with bipolar disorder.
Gaynor Sophia C, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 8
- An enzyme in the kynurenine pathway that governs vulnerability to suicidal behavior by regulating excitotoxicity and neuroinflammation.
Brundin L, et al. Translational psychiatry 2016 0 (8) e865
- Suicide behavior as a quantitative trait and its genetic background.
Pawlak Joanna, et al. Journal of affective disorders 2016 7 241-250
- Associations between the neuron-specific glucocorticoid receptor (NR3C1) Bcl-1 polymorphisms and suicide in cancer patients within the first year of diagnosis.
Park Subin, et al. Behavioral and brain functions : BBF 2016 0 (1) 22
- The role of the FTD-ALS associated C9orf72 expansion in suicide victims.
Solje Eino, et al. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis & frontotemporal degeneration 2016 7 1-4
- Association of HOMER1 rs2290639 with suicide attempts in Hong Kong Chinese and the potentially functional role of this polymorphism.
Rao Shitao, et al. SpringerPlus 2016 0 (1) 767
- Neurotrophin Genes and Antidepressant-Worsening Suicidal Ideation: A Prospective Case-Control Study.
Voegeli Géraldine, et al. The international journal of neuropsychopharmacology / official scientific journal of the Collegium Internationale Neuropsychopharmacologicum (CINP) 2016 7
- Pharmacogenetics of citalopram-related side effects in children with depression and/or anxiety disorders.
Amitai Maya, et al. Journal of neural transmission (Vienna, Austria : 1996) 2016 6
- One-Year Follow-up of Children and Adolescents with Major Depressive Disorder: Relationship between Clinical Variables and Abcb1 Gene Polymorphisms.
Blázquez A, et al. Pharmacopsychiatry 2016 6
- Predictive genetic testing for neurodegenerative conditions: how should conflicting interests within families be managed?
Stark Zornitza et al. Journal of medical ethics 2016 Jun
- Sexual Trauma, the Dopamine D4 Receptor, and Suicidal Ideation Among Hospitalized Adolescents: A Preliminary Investigation.
Doorley James, et al. Archives of suicide research : official journal of the International Academy for Suicide Research 2016 6 1-14
- Risk of Suicidal Events With Atomoxetine Compared to Stimulant Treatment: A Cohort Study.
Linden Stephan, et al. Pediatrics 2016 5 (5)
- Whole-gene sequencing investigation of SAT1 in attempted suicide.
Monson Eric T, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2016 5
- CDC Information (3)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (3)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (445)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (2)
- Pathogen (0)