From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Ancestry-specific and sex-specific risk alleles identified in a genome-wide gene-by-alcohol dependence interaction study of risky sexual behaviors.
American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 Dec 174 (8): 846-853.
Polimanti Renato, Zhao Hongyu, Farrer Lindsay A, Kranzler Henry R, Gelernter Jo
- Association between the TIMD4-HAVCR1 variants and serum lipid levels, coronary heart disease and ischemic stroke risk and atorvastatin lipid-lowering efficacy.
Bioscience reports 2017 Dec .
Zhang Qing-Hui, Yin Rui-Xing, Chen Wu-Xian, Cao Xiao-Li, Chen Yu-Mi
- Common variants in glucuronidation enzymes and membrane transporters as potential risk factors for colorectal cancer: a case control study.
BMC cancer 2017 Dec 17 (1): 901.
Falkowski Sabrina, Woillard Jean-Baptiste, Postil Deborah, Tubiana-Mathieu Nicole, Terrebonne Eric, Pariente Antoine, Smith Denis, Guimbaud Rosine, Thalamas Claire, Rouguieg-Malki Koukeb, Marquet Pierre, Picard Nicol
- From child maltreatment to emerging adult problem drinking: Identification of a multilevel internalizing pathway among African American youth.
Development and psychopathology 2017 Dec 29 (5): 1807-1821.
Handley Elizabeth D, Rogosch Fred A, Cicchetti Dan
- Impact of cellular restriction gene (TRIM5?, BST-2) polymorphisms on the acquisition of HIV-1 and disease progression.
The journal of gene medicine 2017 Dec .
Singh HariOm, Samani Dharmesh, Ghate Manisha V, Gangakhedkar R
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario