From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Determination of genotype combinations that can predict the outcome of the treatment of alcohol dependence using the 5-HT(3) antagonist ondansetron.
Johnson BA, et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2013 9 (9) 9
- Tailored second-line therapy in asthmatic children with the Arg(16) genotype.
Lipworth BJ, et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2013 4 (8) 8
- Common genetic variants in the CLDN2 and PRSS1-PRSS2 loci alter risk for alcohol-related and sporadic pancreatitis.
Whitcomb DC, et al. Nature genetics 2012 12 (12) 12
- Combinatorial pharmacogenetic interactions of bucindolol and ?1, ?2C adrenergic receptor polymorphisms.
O'Connor CM, et al. PloS one 2012 10 (10) 10
- Evidence of gene-environment interactions between common breast cancer susceptibility loci and established environmental risk factors.
Nickels S, et al. PLoS genetics 2013 4 (3) 3
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario