From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Modeling the prevention of colorectal cancer from the combined impact of host and behavioral risk factors.
Frampton Matthew et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Aug
- The impact of communicating genetic risks of disease on risk-reducing health behaviour: systematic review with meta-analysis.
Hollands Gareth J et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2016 352i1102
- Interleukin 28B polymorphisms as predictors of sustained virological response in chronic hepatitis C: systematic review and meta-analysis.
Cariani E et al. Pharmacogenomics J. 2015 Apr 28.
- Economic Analysis of Thrombo inCode, a Clinical-Genetic Function for Assessing the Risk of Venous Thromboembolism.
Rubio-Terrés C et al. Appl Health Econ Health Policy. 2015 Feb 5.
- Cost-Effectiveness of IL28? Genotype-Guided Protease Inhibitor Triple Therapy versus Standard of Care Treatment in Patients with Hepatitis C Genotypes 2 or 3 Infection.
Bock JA, et al. Public health genomics 2014 9
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario