- Seroepidemiology of Hepatitis Viruses and Hepatitis B Genotypes of Female Marriage Immigrants in Korea.
Kwon Jae Cheol et al. Yonsei medical journal 2018 Nov 59(9) 1072-1078
- Progress Toward Poliomyelitis Eradication - Afghanistan, January 2017-May 2018.
Martinez Maureen et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2018 Aug (30) 833-837
- Meningococcal Carriage Following a University Serogroup B Meningococcal Disease Outbreak and Vaccination Campaign with MenB-4C and MenB-FHbp - Oregon, 2015-2016.
McNamara Lucy A et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 Aug
- A DNA vaccine for Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever protects against disease and death in two lethal mouse models.
Garrison Aura R et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2017 Sep 11(9) e0005908
- Progress Toward Poliomyelitis Eradication - Afghanistan, January 2016-June 2017.
Martinez Maureen et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2017 Aug (32) 854-858
- Population genetic structure, antibiotic resistance, capsule switching and evolution of invasive pneumococci before conjugate vaccination in Malawi.
Chaguza Chrispin et al. Vaccine 2017 Jul
- Arm Paralysis After Routine Childhood Vaccinations: Application of Advanced Molecular Methods to the Causality Assessment of an Adverse Event After Immunization.
Shaw Jana et al. Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society 2017 Jan
- Improving the selection and development of influenza vaccine viruses - Report of a WHO informal consultation on improving influenza vaccine virus selection, Hong Kong SAR, China, 18-20 November 2015.
Alan Hampson et al. Vaccine 2017 Jan
- Cold Chain and Virus Free chloroplast-made Booster Vaccine to Confer Immunity Against Different Polio Virus Serotypes.
Chan Hui-Ting et al. Plant biotechnology journal 2016 May
- Sustained Effectiveness of Rotavirus Vaccine Against Very Severe Rotavirus Disease Through the Second Year of Life, Bolivia 2013-2014.
Pringle Kimberly D et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 May 62 Suppl 2S115-20
- A cationic liposome-DNA complexes adjuvant (JVRS-100) enhances the immunogenicity and cross-protective efficacy of pre-pandemic influenza A (H5N1) vaccine in ferrets.
Liu Feng et al. Virology 2016 Mar 492197-203
- Late Onset Hypomorphic RAG2 Deficiency Presentation with Fatal Vaccine-Strain VZV Infection.
Dutmer Cullen M et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2015 Oct
- Assessing the impact of pneumococcal conjugate vaccines on invasive pneumococcal disease using polymerase chain reaction-based surveillance: an experience from South Africa.
Tempia Stefano et al. BMC infectious diseases 2015 15(1) 450
- Phase 1 study of pandemic H1 DNA vaccine in healthy adults.
Crank Michelle C et al. PLoS ONE 2015 10(4) e0123969
- Emergency postexposure vaccination with vesicular stomatitis virus-vectored Ebola vaccine after needlestick.
Lai Lilin et al. JAMA 2015 Mar 24-31 (12) 1249-55
- Special issue on 'genetic diversity and evolution of rotavirus strains: possible impact of global immunization programs'.
Bányai Krisztián et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2014 Dec 375-6
- Switch from oral to inactivated poliovirus vaccine in Yogyakarta Province, Indonesia: summary of coverage, immunity, and environmental surveillance.
Wahjuhono Gendro et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2014 Nov S347-52
- Activation of the RIG-I pathway during influenza vaccination enhances the germinal center reaction, promotes T follicular helper cell induction, and provides a dose-sparing effect and protective immunity.
Kulkarni Raveendra R et al. J. Virol. 2014 Dec 88(24) 13990-4001
- Review of global rotavirus strain prevalence data from six years post vaccine licensure surveillance: is there evidence of strain selection from vaccine pressure?
Dóró Renáta et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2014 Dec 446-61
- Vaccine-associated varicella and rubella infections in severe combined immunodeficiency with isolated CD4 lymphocytopenia and mutations in IL7R detected by tandem whole exome sequencing and chromosomal microarray.
Bayer D K et al. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 2014 Dec 178(3) 459-69
- Characterization of reverse genetics-derived cold-adapted master donor virus A/Leningrad/134/17/57 (H2N2) and reassortants with H5N1 surface genes in a mouse model.
Isakova-Sivak Irina et al. Clin. Vaccine Immunol. 2014 May 21(5) 722-31
- Narcolepsy as an adverse event following immunization: case definition and guidelines for data collection, analysis and presentation.
Poli Francesca et al. Vaccine 2013 Jan 30. 31(6) 994-1007
- Influenza virus h5 DNA vaccination is immunogenic by intramuscular and intradermal routes in humans.
Ledgerwood J E et al. Clin. Vaccine Immunol. 2012 Nov 19(11) 1792-7
- Serotypes and genetic profiles of Bordetella pertussis strains isolated in the city of São Paulo, 2006-2008.
Leite Daniela et al. J Pediatr (Rio J) 2012 Jul 88(4) 357-60
- Increased immunogenicity of avian influenza DNA vaccine delivered to the skin using a microneedle patch.
Kim Yeu-Chun et al. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2012 Jun 81(2) 239-47
- Varicella zoster virus DNA at inoculation sites and in saliva after Zostavax immunization.
Pierson Duane L et al. J. Infect. Dis. 2011 Jun 1. 203(11) 1542-5
- Live attenuated rabies virus co-infected with street rabies virus protects animals against rabies.
Wu Xianfu et al. Vaccine 2011 Jun 6. 29(25) 4195-201
- Understanding the role of human variation in vaccine adverse events: the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment Network.
LaRussa Philip S et al. Pediatrics 2011 May 127 Suppl 1S65-73
- Evaluation of immunization rates and safety among children with inborn errors of metabolism.
Klein Nicola P et al. Pediatrics 2011 May 127(5) e1139-46
sábado, 19 de enero de 2019
Immunotherapy [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.