Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016
- 70-Gene Signature as an Aid to Treatment Decisions in Early-Stage Breast Cancer.
Cardoso Fatima et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Aug 375(8) 717-29
- Breast cancer risk prediction using a clinical risk model and polygenic risk score.
Shieh Yiwey et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Aug
- Causes of Cancer Death Among First-Degree Relatives in Japanese Families with Lynch Syndrome.
Tanakaya Kohji et al. Anticancer research 2016 Apr 36(4) 1985-9
- Challenges to clinical utilization of hereditary cancer gene panel testing: perspectives from the front lines.
Marcus Rebecca K et al. Familial cancer 2015 Dec 14(4) 641-9
- Do women change their breast cancer mammogram screening behaviour after BRCA1/2 testing?
Larouche Geneviève et al. Familial cancer 2016 Aug
- My Cancer Genome: Evaluating an Educational Model to Introduce Patients and Caregivers to Precision Medicine Information.
Kusnoor Sheila V et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Summit on Translational Science 2016 2016112-21
- Study Of Breast Cancer Treatment Reveals Paradox Of Precision Medicine
R Harris, NPR, August 24, 2016
- Supporting families with Cancer: A patient centred survivorship model of care.
Craft Emily Victoria et al. Familial cancer 2015 Dec 14(4) 637-40
- The Role of Genetic Testing in the Selection of Therapy for Breast Cancer: A Review.
Niravath Polly et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Aug
- Universal Screening for Mismatch-Repair Deficiency in Endometrial Cancers to Identify Patients With Lynch Syndrome and Lynch-like Syndrome.
Watkins Jaclyn C et al. International journal of gynecological pathology : official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists 2016 Aug
- Association of VEGFA-2578 C>A polymorphism with clinicopathological aspects and outcome in follicular lymphoma patients.
de Mendonça G R A, et al. Blood cancer journal 2016 0 (8) e464
- Clinical effects of single nucleotide polymorphisms on drug-related genes in Japanese metastatic renal cell carcinoma patients treated with sunitinib.
Numakura Kazuyuki, et al. Anti-cancer drugs 2016 8
- Gene status and clinicopathologic characteristics of lung adenocarcinomas with mediastinal lymph node metastasis.
Zhang Shumeng, et al. Oncotarget 2016 8
- Two subtypes of colorectal tumor with distinct molecular features in familial adenomatous polyposis.
Takane Kiyoko, et al. Oncotarget 2016 8
- Anti-neutrophil antibodies define clinical and genetic subgroups in primary sclerosing cholangitis.
Hov Johannes R, et al. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver 2016 8
- Human (30533)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (157)
- Pathogen (0)