Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016
- Two subtypes of colorectal tumor with distinct molecular features in familial adenomatous polyposis.
Takane Kiyoko, et al. Oncotarget 2016 8
- Colorectal cancer in the very young: a comparative study of tumor markers, pathology and survival in early onset and adult onset patients.
Khan Sajid A, et al. Journal of pediatric surgery 2016 8
- High serum levels of interleukin-6 in patients with advanced or metastatic colorectal cancer: the effect on the outcome and the response to chemotherapy plus bevacizumab.
Hara Masayasu, et al. Surgery today 2016 8
- Colonoscopy uptake for high-risk individuals with a family history of colorectal neoplasia: A multicenter, randomized trial of tailored counseling versus standard information.
Ingrand Isabelle et al. Medicine 2016 Aug 95(33) e4303
- Familial colorectal cancer: Patient assessment, surveillance and surgical management.
Kennelly R P et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2016 Jul
- The impact of receiving predictive genetic information about Lynch syndrome on individual colonoscopy and smoking behaviours.
Kim Joanne Soo-Min et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 Aug
- KRAS, BRAF oncogene mutations and tissue specific promoter hypermethylation of tumor suppressor SFRP2, DAPK1, MGMT, HIC1 and p16 genes in colorectal cancer patients.
Bagci Binnur, et al. Cancer biomarkers : section A of Disease markers 2016 6 (2) 133-43
- Low Gene Dosage of Cdc42 Is Not Associated with Protein Dysfunction in Patients with Colorectal Cancer.
González-Quiroz Matías, et al. DNA and cell biology 2016 8
- Carrier molecules and extraction of circulating tumor DNA for next generation sequencing in colorectal cancer.
Beránek Martin, et al. Acta medica (Hradec Kra?love?) / Universitas Carolina, Facultas Medica Hradec Kra?love? 2016 0 (2) 54-8
- Epigenetic Homogeneity Within Colorectal Tumors Predicts Shorter Relapse-free and Overall Survival Times for Patients With Loco-regional Cancer.
Martínez-Cardús Anna, et al. Gastroenterology 2016 8
- A Prospective Six Sigma Quality Improvement Trial to Optimize Universal Screening for Genetic Syndrome Among Patients With Young-Onset Colorectal Cancer.
Dineen Sean et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2015 Jul 13(7) 865-72
- A state-wide population-based program for detection of lynch syndrome based upon immunohistochemical and molecular testing of colorectal tumours.
Schofield Lyn et al. Familial cancer 2012 Mar 11(1) 1-6
- Advances in Hereditary Colorectal and Pancreatic Cancers.
Underhill Meghan L et al. Clinical therapeutics 2016 Jul 38(7) 1600-21
- Fourfold increased detection of Lynch syndrome by raising age limit for tumour genetic testing from 50 to 70 years is cost-effective.
Sie A S et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology / ESMO 2014 Oct 25(10) 2001-7
- Implementation of screening colonoscopy amongst first- degree relatives of patients with colorectal cancer in Turkey: a cross-sectional questionnaire based survey.
Adakan Yesim et al. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP 2014 15(14) 5523-8
- Human (4040)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (231)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (83)
- Pathogen (0)