Consejos para una vida saludable
- Vivir bien con anemia drepanocítica
- Cinco consejos para prevenir infecciones
- Guía para emergencias: Cuándo llamar al médico
Tips for Healthy Living | Sickle Cell Disease | NCBDDD | CDC
- An estimated 100,000 people in the United States are living with sickle cell disease (SCD), an inherited blood disorder.
- Hemoglobinopathies monitoring, including the Sickle Cell Data Collection program, will help scientists better understand the health of people with SCD.
- Health providers and public health partners can access and shareresources that help to improve the lives of those with SCD.
Tips for Healthy Living
- Living Well With Sickle Cell Disease
- Living Well With Sickle Cell Disease in College
- Five Tips To Help Prevent Infection
- Emergency Guide: When To See the Doctor
- Tips for Supporting Students with Sickle Cell Disease