Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016
- Accuracy and clinical value of maternal incidental findings during noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidies
A Brison et al, Genetics in Medicine, September 1, 2016
- Prenatal Whole Exome Sequencing; the Views of Clinicians, Scientists, Genetic Counsellors and Patient Representatives.
Quinlan-Jones Elizabeth et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2016 Aug
- Unsolved challenges of clinical whole-exome sequencing: a systematic literature review of end-users' views.
Bertier Gabrielle et al. BMC medical genomics 2016 9(1) 52
- Is "incidental finding" the best term?: a study of patients' preferences.
Tan Nina et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Aug
- A Clinical Service to Support the Return of Secondary Genomic Findings in Human Research.
Darnell Andrew J et al. American journal of human genetics 2016 Mar 98(3) 435-41
- A framework for analyzing the ethics of disclosing genetic research findings.
Eckstein Lisa et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2014 42(2) 190-207
- Choices of Incidental Findings of Individuals Undergoing Genome Wide Sequencing, a Single Center's Experience.
Bishop Callie L et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Jul
- Disclosure of incidental findings in cancer genomic research: investigators' perceptions on obligations and barriers.
Kleiderman E et al. Clinical genetics 2015 Oct 88(4) 320-6
- Raising Genomic Citizens: Adolescents and the Return of Secondary Genomic Findings.
Sabatello Maya et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2016 Jun 44(2) 292-308
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 322-6
- Pharmacogenomic incidental findings in 308 families: The NIH Undiagnosed Diseases Program experience.
Lee Elizabeth M J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Jun
- DECIDE: a Decision Support Tool to Facilitate Parents' Choices Regarding Genome-Wide Sequencing.
Birch Patricia et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 May
- Ethical considerations in biobanks: how a public health ethics perspective sheds new light on old controversies.
Virani Alice Hawkins et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun 24(3) 428-32
- The challenge of consent in clinical genome-wide testing.
Burke Katherine et al. Archives of disease in childhood 2016 Apr
- Research participant interest in primary, secondary, and incidental genomic findings.
Loud Jennifer T et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Apr
- Human (44)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (13)
- Pathogen (0)