Last Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Advances in genetics: widening our understanding of prostate cancer.
Pine Angela C et al. F1000Research 2016 5
- Prostate Cancer Awareness
- Role of vitamin D receptor gene Cdx2 and Apa1 polymorphisms in prostate cancer susceptibility: a meta-analysis.
Wang Kewei, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 674
- The association between MMP2 -1306 C > T (rs243865) polymorphism and risk of prostate cancer.
Shajarehpoor Salavati L, et al. Irish journal of medical science 2016 8
- Use of a novel non-parametric version of DEPTH to identify genomic regions associated with prostate cancer risk.
MacInnis Robert J, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 8
- A comprehensive analysis of genome-wide association studies to identify prostate cancer susceptibility loci for the Romanian population.
R?d?voi George Daniel, et al. Romanian journal of morphology and embryology = Revue roumaine de morphologie et embryologie 2016 0 (2) 467-75
- Association between 17q25.3-rs6465657 polymorphism and prostate cancer susceptibility: a meta-analysis based on 19 studies.
Jiang Xiao, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 4491-503
- Genetic variants of the Wnt signaling pathway as predictors of aggressive disease and reclassification in men with early stage prostate cancer on active surveillance.
Shu Xiang, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 8
- Meta-analysis of Genome Wide Association Studies Identifies Genetic Markers of Late Toxicity Following Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer.
Kerns Sarah L, et al. EBioMedicine 2016 7
- Stakeholder consultation insights on the future of genomics at the clinical-public health interface.
Modell Stephen M et al. Translational research : the journal of laboratory and clinical medicine 2014 May 163(5) 466-77
- eNOS gene polymorphisms in paraffin-embedded tissues of prostate cancer patients.
Polat Fikriye, et al. Turkish journal of medical sciences 2016 0 (3) 673-9
- Polymorphisms in androgen metabolism genes AR, CYP1B1, CYP19, and SRD5A2and prostate cancer risk and aggressiveness in Bulgarian patients.
Kachakova Darina, et al. Turkish journal of medical sciences 2016 0 (3) 626-40
- Genetic variants in RNA-induced silencing complex genes and prostate cancer.
Nikoli? Z, et al. World journal of urology 2016 8
- Quality of life effects of androgen deprivation therapy in a prostate cancer cohort in New Zealand: can we minimize effects using a stratification based on the aldo-keto reductase family 1, member C3 rs12529 gene polymorphism?
Karunasinghe Nishi, et al. BMC urology 2016 0 (1) 48
- Rare Variation in TET2 Is Associated with Clinically Relevant Prostate Carcinoma in African-Americans.
Koboldt Daniel C, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 8
- Human (2062)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (82)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (5)
- Pathogen (0)