- Antimicrobial Resistance in Neisseria gonorrhoeae: Proceedings of the STAR Sexually Transmitted Infection-Clinical Trial Group Programmatic Meeting.
Cristillo Anthony D et al. Sexually transmitted diseases 2018 Oct
- Towards national systems for continuous surveillance of antimicrobial resistance: Lessons from tuberculosis.
Suthar Amitabh B et al. PLoS medicine 2018 Sep (9) e1002658
- New York City House Mice (Mus musculus) as Potential Reservoirs for Pathogenic Bacteria and Antimicrobial Resistance Determinants.
Williams Simon H et al. mBio 2018 Apr (2)
- Antimicrobial resistance in leprosy: results of the first prospective open survey conducted by a WHO surveillance network for the period 2009-2015.
Cambau Emmanuelle et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2018 Feb
- Phylogeny and antimicrobial resistance in Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolates from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Costa-Lourenço Ana Paula Ramalho et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Dec
- Diagnosing antimicrobial resistance.
Burnham Carey-Ann D et al. Nature reviews. Microbiology 2017 Oct (11) 697-703
- Antimicrobial resistance determinants and susceptibility profiles of pneumococcal isolates recovered in Trinidad and Tobago.
Hawkins Paulina A et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2017 Aug
- National Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring System: Two Decades of Advancing Public Health Through Integrated Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance.
Karp Beth E et al. Foodborne pathogens and disease 2017 Aug
- Short-read whole genome sequencing for determination of antimicrobial resistance mechanisms and capsular serotypes of current invasive Streptococcus agalactiae recovered in the United States.
Metcalf Benjamin J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Feb
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae Sequence Typing for Antimicrobial Resistance (NG-STAR): a novel antimicrobial resistance multilocus typing scheme for tracking the global dissemination of N. gonorrhoeae strains.
Demczuk W et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Feb
- Whole genome sequencing of a large panel of contemporary Neisseria gonorrhoeae clinical isolates indicates that a wild-type mtrA gene is common: implications for inducible antimicrobial resistance.
Vidyaprakash Eshaw et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 Feb
- Detection of macrolide resistance genes in culture-negative specimens from Bangladeshi children with invasive pneumococcal diseases.
Hasanuzzaman Md et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2017 Jan 8131-134
- Genetic profiles and antimicrobial resistance of Streptococcus pneumoniae non-PCV10 serotype isolates recovered from meningitis cases in Salvador, Brazil.
Azevedo Jailton et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2016 Sep
- Genomic analyses of Neisseria gonorrhoeae reveal an association of the gonococcal genetic island with antimicrobial resistance.
Harrison Odile B et al. The Journal of infection 2016 Aug
- Streptococcus pneumoniae of Serotypes 9 and 14 Circulating in Brazil Over a 23-Year Period Prior to the Introduction of PCV10: Role of International Clones in the Evolution of Antimicrobial Resistance and Description of a Novel Genotype.
Pinto Tatiana C A et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Aug
- Using whole genome sequencing to identify resistance determinants and predict antimicrobial resistance phenotypes for year 2015 invasive pneumococcal disease isolates recovered in the United States.
Metcalf Benjamin J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Aug
- The use of whole genome sequencing for detecting antimicrobial resistance in nontyphoidal Salmonella.
McDermott Patrick F et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Jul
- SSTAR, a Stand-Alone Easy-To-Use Antimicrobial Resistance Gene Predictor.
de Man Tom J B et al. mSphere (1)
- Whole Genome Sequencing Analysis Accurately Predicts Antimicrobial Resistance Phenotypes in Campylobacter.
Zhao S et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2015 Oct
- Population-Based Surveillance of Neisseria meningitidis Antimicrobial Resistance in the United States.
Harcourt Brian H et al. Open Forum Infect Dis 2015 Sep 2(3) ofv117
- Antimicrobial resistance genes in multidrug-resistant Salmonella enterica isolated from animals, retail meats, and humans in the United States and Canada.
Glenn LaShanda M et al. Microb. Drug Resist. 2013 Jun 19(3) 175-84
sábado, 12 de enero de 2019
Containing Unusual Resistance | VitalSigns | CDC
Containing Unusual Resistance | VitalSigns | CDC
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.