Last Posted: Jan 03, 2019
- Analysis of Whole-Genome Sequences for the Prediction of Penicillin Resistance and ?-Lactamase Activity in Bacillus anthracis .
Gargis A S et al. mSystems 3(6)
- Genome wide characterization of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli serogroup O6 isolates from multiple outbreaks and sporadic infections from 1975-2016.
Pattabiraman Vaishnavi et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0208735
- Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhi in Bangladesh: Exploration of Genomic Diversity and Antimicrobial Resistance
Tanmoy AF, et al. mBio, Nov/Dec 2018.
- Epidemiological investigation of an Acinetobacter baumannii outbreak using Core Genome Multilocus Sequence Typing.
Venditti Carolina et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2018 Dec
- Harnessing alternative sources of antimicrobial resistance data to support surveillance in low-resource settings.
Ashley Elizabeth A et al. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2018 Dec
- Travel to Asia is a strong predictor for carriage of cephalosporin resistant E. coli and Klebsiella spp. but does not explain everything; prevalence study at a Norwegian hospital 2014-2016.
Espenhain Laura et al. Antimicrobial resistance and infection control 2018 146
- Antimicrobial resistance prediction and phylogenetic analysis of Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolates using the Oxford Nanopore MinION sequencer.
Golparian Daniel et al. Scientific reports 2018 Dec (1) 17596
- Investigation of a Carbapenemase-producing Acinetobacter baumannii outbreak using whole genome sequencing versus a standard epidemiologic investigation.
Bogaty Chloe et al. Antimicrobial resistance and infection control 2018 140
- Antimicrobial Resistance in Neisseria gonorrhoeae: Proceedings of the STAR Sexually Transmitted Infection-Clinical Trial Group Programmatic Meeting.
Cristillo Anthony D et al. Sexually transmitted diseases 2018 Oct
- Why Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance needs to be Automated and Comprehensive.
O'Brien Thomas F et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2018 Oct