Last Posted: Jan 28, 2019
- Cancer Surveillance and GIS Tools and Resources
- A collaborative multiyear, multimodel assessment of seasonal influenza forecasting in the United States.
Reich Nicholas G et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2019 Jan
- Place-Based Inequity in Smoking Prevalence in the Largest Cities in the United States
EC Leas et al, JAMA Internal Medicine, January 2019
- Improved state-level influenza nowcasting in the United States leveraging Internet-based data and network approaches
FS Lu et al, Nature Communications, January 11, 2019
- Big data hurdles in precision medicine and precision public health.
Prosperi Mattia et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2018 Dec 18(1) 139
- The Role of Government in Precision Medicine, Precision Public Health and the Intersection With Healthy Living.
Whitsel Laurie P et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2018 Dec
- From high definition precision healthcare to precision public oral health: opportunities and challenges.
Slavkin Harold C et al. Journal of public health dentistry 2018 Dec
- Toward Precision Policy The Case of Cardiovascular Care
RK Wadhera et al, NEJM, December 5, 2018
- Precision Public Health Asia 2018: Presentations and Videos
PPH Asia, November 2018
- Reflections on Precision Public Health
MJ Khoury, slide presentation, Precision Public HEalth Asia, October 2018