Last Posted: Jan 29, 2019
- Should Scientists Toy With the Secret to Life? The gene-editing technology Crispr has the power to remake life as we know it. Questions about how to use it concern everyone.
New York Times Editorial Board, January 28, 2019
- How to Stop Rogue Gene-Editing of Human Embryos?
P Belluck, New York Times, January 23, 2019
- CRISPR-Cas: a tool for cancer research and therapeutics.
Yin Hao et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2019 Jan
- Perspectives on gene editing
The Harvard Gazette, January 9, 2019
- Acceleration of cancer science with genome editing and related technologies.
Sakuma Tetsushi et al. Cancer science 2018 Dec 109(12) 3679-3685
- Clinical applications of CRISPR-based genome editing and diagnostics.
Foss Dana V et al. Transfusion 2019 Jan
- Experiments that led to the first gene-edited babies: the ethical failings and the urgent need for better governance.
Li Jing-Ru et al. Journal of Zhejiang University. Science. B 20(1) 32-38
- Human genome editing: ask whether, not how.
Hurlbut J Benjamin et al. Nature 2019 565(7738) 135
- Making gene editing a therapeutic reality.
Conboy Irina et al. F1000Research 2018 7
- Regenerative Medicine Therapies for Rare Diseases.
Lapteva Larissa et al. Translational science of rare diseases 2018 Dec 3(3-4) 121-132