Last Posted: Jan 29, 2019
- Moving Closer to a Stem Cell-Based Treatment for AMD
NIH Director's blog, January 29, 2019
- CRISPR opens door to new type of medicine'genome surgery'
A Bleicher, UCSF, October 26, 2018
- The Role of Gene Therapy in the Treatment of Retinal Diseases: A Review.
Campa C et al. Current gene therapy 2017 17(3) 194-213
- Complement System and Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Implications of Gene-Environment Interaction for Preventive and Personalized Medicine.
Maugeri Andrea et al. BioMed research international 2018 20187532507
- Genetic screening for macular dystrophies in patients clinically diagnosed with dry age-related macular degeneration.
Kersten Eveline et al. Clinical genetics 2018 Sep
- Decoding Your DNA: What to Consider Before Genetic Testing
K Hobson, US News, September, 2018
- Pharmacogenomic study on anti-VEGF medicine in treatment of macular Neovascular diseases: a study protocol for a prospective observational study.
Jing Jin et al. BMC ophthalmology 2018 Jul 18(1) 181
- CFH and ARMS2 genetic risk determines progression to neovascular age-related macular degeneration after antioxidant and zinc supplementation.
Vavvas Demetrios G et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 115(4) E696-E704
- Machine Learning
NIH Catalyst, July 2018
- 10th Anniversary of the NHGRI-EBI GWAS Catalog
GWAS catalog, 2018