Last Posted: Jan 28, 2019
- Germs in Your Gut Are Talking to Your Brain. Scientists Want to Know What Theyre Saying.
C Zimmer, NY Times, January 28, 2019
- A gut punch fights cancer and infection
ME Reticker-Flynn et al, Nature, January 23, 2018
- Microbial network disturbances in relapsing refractory Crohn's disease.
Yilmaz Bahtiyar et al. Nature medicine 2019 Jan
- Evolutionary dynamics of bacteria in the gut microbiome within and across hosts.
Garud Nandita R et al. PLoS biology 2019 Jan (1) e3000102
- Metagenome sequencing-based strain-level and functional characterization of supragingival microbiome associated with dental caries in children.
Al-Hebshi Nezar Noor et al. Journal of oral microbiology 2019 (1) 1557986
- The Super-Donor Phenomenon in Fecal Microbiota Transplantation
BC Wilson et al, Front. Cell. Infect. Microbiol., 21 January 2019|
- The respiratory microbiome and susceptibility to influenza virus infection.
Lee Kyu Han et al. PloS one 2019 (1) e0207898
- The role of the microbiota in infectious diseases.
Libertucci Josie et al. Nature microbiology 2019 Jan (1) 35-45
- HMP16SData: Efficient Access to the Human Microbiome Project through Bioconductor.
Schiffer Lucas et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Jan
- Invited Commentary: Improving accessibility of the Human Microbiome Project data through integration with R/Bioconductor.
Griffith Jocelyn C et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Jan