Last Posted: Jan 29, 2019
- Atezolizumab Approved for Initial Treatment of Metastatic Lung Cancer
NCI, January 2019
- Brief Report: Clinical Utility of Cerebrospinal Fluid Cell Free-DNA as Liquid Biopsy for Leptomeningeal Metastases in ALK-Rearranged NSCLC.
Zheng Mei-Mei et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2019 Jan
- Clinical significance of exosomal miRNAs and proteins in three human cancers with high mortality in China.
Li Li-Man et al. Oncology letters 2019 Jan 17(1) 11-22
- Combined targeted DNA and RNA sequencing of advanced NSCLC in routine molecular diagnostics: Analysis of the first 3,000 Heidelberg cases.
Volckmar Anna-Lena et al. International journal of cancer 2019 Jan
- Cost-effectiveness of Osimertinib as First-line Treatment and Sequential Therapy for EGFR Mutation-Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in China.
Cai Hongfu et al. Clinical therapeutics 2019 Jan
- Expediting Comprehensive Molecular Analysis to Optimize Initial Treatment of Lung Cancer Patients with Minimal Smoking History.
Dagogo-Jack Ibiayi et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2019 Jan
- Outcome of EGFR-mutated adenocarcinoma NSCLC patients with changed phenotype to squamous cell carcinoma after tyrosine kinase inhibitors: A pooled analysis with an additional case.
Roca Elisa et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2019 Jan 12712-18
- Current Status and Future Opportunities in Lung Precision Medicine Research with a Focus on Biomarkers. An American Thoracic Society/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Research Statement.
Wu Ann Chen et al. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine 2018 Dec 198(12) e116-e136
- Predictive assessment in pharmacogenetics of Glutathione S-transferases genes on efficacy of platinum-based chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer patients.
Ye Huan et al. Scientific reports 2017 7(1) 2670
- Predicting EGFR Mutation Status in Lung Adenocarcinoma on CT Image Using Deep Learning.
Wang Shuo et al. The European respiratory journal 2019 Jan