Last Posted: Jan 29, 2019
- Variation across 141,456 human exomes and genomes reveals the spectrum of loss-of-function intolerance across human protein-coding genes
KJ Karczewski et al, BiorXIV preprint, January 28, 2019
- Early detection of emergent extensively drug resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB) by flow cytometry-based phenotyping and whole genome sequencing.
O'Donnell Max R et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2019 Jan
- Retrospective whole-genome sequencing analysis distinguished PFGE and drug-resistance-matched retail meat and clinical Salmonella isolates.
Keefer Andrea B et al. Microbiology (Reading, England) 2019 Jan
- Genetics of Familial and Sporadic Pancreatic Cancer.
Wood Laura D et al. Gastroenterology 2019 Jan
- Whole genome sequencing confirms source of pathogens associated with bacterial foodborne illness in pets fed raw pet food.
Jones Jennifer L et al. Journal of veterinary diagnostic investigation : official publication of the American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians, Inc 2019 Jan 1040638718823046
- What's a Genome Worth?
Kohane Isaac S et al. Science translational medicine 2012 May 4(133) 133fs13
- Tens of thousands in Hong Kong to have their DNA sequenced in government-backed genome project
South China Post, January 17, 2019
- Return of individual genomic research results: are laws and policies keeping step?
Thorogood Adrian et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Jan
- Role and practice evolution for genetic counseling in the genomic era: The experience of Australian and UK genetics practitioners.
Dwarte Tanya et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Dec
- The use of next generation sequencing for improving food safety: Translation into practice.
Jagadeesan Balamurugan et al. Food microbiology 2019 Jun 7996-115