Last Posted: Jan 28, 2019
- Current conditions in medical genetics practice
DR Maisese et al, Genetics in Medicine, January 28, 2019
- Turn your head, cough, submit your DNA: Your next physical may include genetic testing
Chicago Tribune, January 25, 2019
- Spinning the Genome: Why Science Hype Matters.
Caulfield Timothy et al. Perspectives in biology and medicine 2018 61(4) 560-571
- The contribution of genomics in the medicine of tomorrow, clinical applications and issues.
Laviolle Bruno et al. Therapie 2018 Dec
- Using the diffusion of innovations model to guide participant engagement in the genomics era.
Lewis Katie L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jan
- Where is genomics going next?
B Cheifet, Genome Biology, January 22, 2019
- Commentary on "Conceptualizing genetic counseling as psychotherapy in the era of genomic medicine".
Yager Geoffrey G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2014 Dec 23(6) 935-7
- Genomic medicine and incidental findings: balancing actionability and patient autonomy.
McCormick Jennifer B et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2014 Jun 89(6) 718-21
- Molecular Tumor Boards: Ethical Issues in the New Era of Data Medicine.
Stoeklé Henri-Corto et al. Science and engineering ethics 2018 24(1) 307-322
- Why information alone is not enough: behavioral economics and the future of genomic medicine.
Blumenthal-Barby J S et al. Annals of internal medicine 2014 Oct 161(8) 605-6