Last Posted: Jan 20, 2019
- Value of genetic testing in the prevention of coronary heart disease events
Y Hynninen et al, PLOS One, January 2019
- Direct-to-consumer genetic testing services: what are the medical benefits?
Frebourg Thierry et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2012 May 20(5) 483
- Interest, rationale, and potential clinical applications of genetic testing for mood disorders: a survey of stakeholders.
Erickson Jessica A et al. Journal of affective disorders 2013 Feb 145(2) 240-5
- The clinical and genetic spectrum of catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia: findings from an international multicentre registry.
Roston Thomas M et al. Europace : European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology : journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the European Society of Cardiology 2018 20(3) 541-547
- What do men understand about lifetime risk following genetic testing? The effect of context and numeracy.
Rolison Jonathan J et al. Health psychology : official journal of the Division of Health Psychology, American Psychological Association 2012 Jul 31(4) 530-3
- Why Prevention Is The Next Frontier Of Genetic Testing
Forbes, January 17, 2019
- Genetic testing is the future of healthcare, but many experts say companies like 23andMe are doing more harm than good
E Brodwin, Business Insider, January 7, 2019
- Impact of preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy on obstetrical practice.
Chan Yiu-Man et al. Current opinion in obstetrics & gynecology 2019 Jan
- Role and practice evolution for genetic counseling in the genomic era: The experience of Australian and UK genetics practitioners.
Dwarte Tanya et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Dec
- [Preimplantation genetic testing].
Benard Julie et al. Revue medicale suisse 2019 Jan 15(N° 632-633) 53-56