Last Posted: Jan 18, 2019
- What's a Genome Worth?
Kohane Isaac S et al. Science translational medicine 2012 May 4(133) 133fs13
- Tens of thousands in Hong Kong to have their DNA sequenced in government-backed genome project
South China Post, January 17, 2019
- Return of individual genomic research results: are laws and policies keeping step?
Thorogood Adrian et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Jan
- Role and practice evolution for genetic counseling in the genomic era: The experience of Australian and UK genetics practitioners.
Dwarte Tanya et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Dec
- The use of next generation sequencing for improving food safety: Translation into practice.
Jagadeesan Balamurugan et al. Food microbiology 2019 Jun 7996-115
- Zoonotic Source Attribution of Salmonella enterica Serotype Typhimurium Using Genomic Surveillance Data, United States.
Zhang Shaokang et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2019 Jan 25(1) 82-91
- Whole genome sequencing suggests transmission of Corynebacterium diphtheriae -caused cutaneous diphtheria in two siblings, Germany, 2018.
Berger Anja et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2019 Jan (2)
- Whole genome sequencing reveals Trans-European spread of an epidemic Neisseria meningitidis serogroup W clone.
Taha Muhamed-Kheir et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2019 Jan
- Whole Genome Sequencing Analysis of a Stage IV Colon Cancer Patient with a 10-Year Disease-Free Survival following Systemic Chemotherapy/Bevacizumab.
Yeatman Timothy J et al. Case reports in gastroenterology 12(3) 729-736
- Ethical and Psychosocial Issues in Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) for Newborns.
Lantos John D et al. Pediatrics 2019 Jan 143(Suppl 1) S1-S5