Last Posted: Jan 20, 2019
- The respiratory microbiome and susceptibility to influenza virus infection.
Lee Kyu Han et al. PloS one 2019 (1) e0207898
- The role of the microbiota in infectious diseases.
Libertucci Josie et al. Nature microbiology 2019 Jan (1) 35-45
- HMP16SData: Efficient Access to the Human Microbiome Project through Bioconductor.
Schiffer Lucas et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Jan
- Invited Commentary: Improving accessibility of the Human Microbiome Project data through integration with R/Bioconductor.
Griffith Jocelyn C et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Jan
- Comparison of the salivary and dentinal microbiome of children with severe-early childhood caries to the salivary microbiome of caries-free children.
Hurley Eimear et al. BMC oral health 2019 Jan (1) 13
- Effect of Fecal Microbiota Transplantation on 8-Week Remission in Patients With Ulcerative Colitis A Randomized Clinical Trial
SP Costello et al, JAMA, January 15, 2019
- Manipulating the Microbiome With Fecal Transplantation to Treat Ulcerative Colitis
CR Kelley et al, JAMA, January 15, 2019
- Leveraging Multilayered "Omics" Data for Atopic Dermatitis: A Road Map to Precision Medicine.
Ghosh Debajyoti et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 92727
- Closing the Disparity in Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes: A Closer Look at Nonmodifiable Factors and Their Potential Use in Treatment.
Vick Alexis D et al. Pancreas 2019 Jan
- Integration of microbiology, molecular pathology, and epidemiology: a new paradigm to explore the pathogenesis of microbiome-driven neoplasms.
Hamada Tsuyoshi et al. The Journal of pathology 2019 Jan