August 4-11, 2016
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2016
- Loss of Hes1 expression is associated with poor prognosis in colorectal adenocarcinoma.
Ahadi Mahsa, et al. Human pathology 2016 7
- A unified powerful set-based test for sequencing data analysis of GxE interactions.
Su Yu-Ru, et al. Biostatistics (Oxford, England) 2016 7
- Modeling the prevention of colorectal cancer from the combined impact of host and behavioral risk factors
M Frampton et al, Genetics in Medicine, August 4, 2016
- Family history and the risk of colorectal cancer: The importance of patients' history of colonoscopy.
Weigl Korbinian et al. International journal of cancer 2016 Jul
- Genomics of Hereditary Colorectal Cancer: Lessons Learnt from 25 Years of the Singapore Polyposis Registry.
Chew Min Hoe et al. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore 2015 Aug 44(8) 290-6
- Common variants in the obesity-associated genes FTO and MC4R are not associated with risk of colorectal cancer.
Yang Baiyu, et al. Cancer epidemiology 2016 7 1-4
- DPYD*2A/*5A/*9A and UGT1A1*6/*28 polymorphisms in Chinese colorectal cancer patients.
Li Guo-Yin, et al. Journal of cancer research and therapeutics 0 0 (2) 782-6
- HMSH2 and HMSH6 gene expression profiles in colorectal adenocarcinoma in patients up to 50 years of age.
Germini Demétrius, et al. Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie 2016 7 602-606
- Methylation of a panel of genes in peripheral blood leukocytes is associated with colorectal cancer.
Luo Xiang, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 29922
- A functional variant rs353292 in the flanking region of miR-143/145 contributes to the risk of colorectal cancer.
Yuan Fang, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 30195
- Prognostic relevance of autophagy-related markers LC3, p62/sequestosome 1, Beclin-1 and ULK1 in colorectal cancer patients with respect to KRAS mutational status.
Schmitz Klaus Juergen, et al. World journal of surgical oncology 2016 0 (1) 189
- Prognostic role of KRAS mutations in Sardinian patients with colorectal carcinoma.
Palomba Grazia, et al. Oncology letters 2016 8 (2) 1415-1421
- Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients ?75 Years Old in Clinical Practice: A Multicenter Analysis.
Grande Roberta, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (7) e0157751
- CpG island methylator phenotype is associated with the efficacy of sequential oxaliplatin- and irinotecan-based chemotherapy and EGFR-related gene mutation in Japanese patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
Zhang Xiaofei, et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2016 7
- PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling and plasma membrane proteins are implicated in responsiveness to adjuvant dendritic cell vaccination for metastatic colorectal cancer.
Qian David C, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 7
- Human (4028)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (222)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (83)
- Pathogen (0)