Last Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Genetic profiles and antimicrobial resistance of Streptococcus pneumoniae non-PCV10 serotype isolates recovered from meningitis cases in Salvador, Brazil.
Azevedo Jailton et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2016 Sep
- Molecular epidemiology of mutations in antimicrobial resistance loci of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates from cystic fibrosis airways.
Greipel Leonie, et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 8
- Genomic analyses of Neisseria gonorrhoeae reveal an association of the gonococcal genetic island with antimicrobial resistance.
Harrison Odile B et al. The Journal of infection 2016 Aug
- Using whole genome sequencing to identify resistance determinants and predict antimicrobial resistance phenotypes for year 2015 invasive pneumococcal disease isolates recovered in the United States.
Metcalf Benjamin J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Aug
- Genomic insights into the emergence and spread of international clones of healthcare-, community- and livestock-associated meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: Blurring of the traditional definitions.
Bal A M, Coombs G W, Holden M T G, Lindsay J A, Nimmo G R, Tattevin P, Skov R L.Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2016 May 95-101
- Plasmid metagenomics reveals multiple antibiotic resistance gene classes among the gut microbiomes of hospitalised patients.
Jitwasinkul Tossawan, Suriyaphol Prapat, Tangphatsornruang Sithichoke, Hansen Martin Asser, Hansen Lars Hestbjerg, Sørensen Søren Johannes, Permpikul Chairat, Rongrungruang Yong, Tribuddharat Chanwit.Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2016 Apr 57-66
- Whole-genome sequencing of multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from Myanmar.
Aung Htin Lin, Tun Thanda, Moradigaravand Danesh, Köser Claudio U, Nyunt Wint Wint, Aung Si Thu, Lwin Thandar, Thinn Kyi Kyi, Crump John A, Parkhill Julian, Peacock Sharon J, Cook Gregory M, Hill Philip C.Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2016 May 113-117
- Antimicrobial Resistance, Virulence Profile, and Molecular Characterization of Listeria monocytogenes Isolated from Ready-to-eat Food in China, 2013-2014.
Yan Shao Fei, Wang Wei, Bai Li, Hu Yu Jie, Dong Yin Ping, Xu Jin, Li Feng Qin.Biomedical and environmental sciences : BES 2016 Jun (6) 448-52
- Phenotypic and Molecular Characterization of Antimicrobial Resistance in Klebsiella spp. Isolates from Companion Animals in Japan: Clonal Dissemination of Multidrug-Resistant Extended-Spectrum β-Lactamase-Producing Klebsiella pneumoniae.
Harada Kazuki, Shimizu Takae, Mukai Yujiro, Kuwajima Ken, Sato Tomomi, Usui Masaru, Tamura Yutaka, Kimura Yui, Miyamoto Tadashi, Tsuyuki Yuzo, Ohki Asami, Kataoka Yasushi.Frontiers in microbiology 2016 1021
- Finding risks in a flood of genetic data: Sequencing improvements aid resistance study, outbreak response
G Cima, JAVMA News, July 13, 2016
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Neisseria gonorrhoeae Multiantigen Sequence Typing Profile of Neisseria gonorrhoeae in New Delhi, India.
Mahajan Neeraj, Sood Seema, Singh Rajendra, Kapil Arti, Das Bimal Kumar, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Kar Hemanta Kumar, Sharma Vinod Kumar.Sexually transmitted diseases 2016 Aug (8) 506-16
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae Antimicrobial Susceptibility Surveillance The Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project, 27 Sites, United States, 2014
CDC MMWR, July 15, 2016
- The use of whole genome sequencing for detecting antimicrobial resistance in nontyphoidal Salmonella.
McDermott Patrick F et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Jul
- How Can Vaccines Contribute to Solving the Antimicrobial Resistance Problem?
Lipsitch Marc, Siber George R.mBio 2016 (3)
- Prevention Epicenters Program supports research on new ways to prevent superbugs and improve healthcare quality
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (37)
- Human (0
- Pathogen (17)
- Human (0)
- Pathogen (1)