Last Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Association between BHMT gene rs3733890 polymorphism and cancer risk: evidence from a meta-analysis.
Xu Yue, et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2016 0 5225-33
- 17?-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type Gene 1937 A > G Polymorphism as a Risk Factor for Cervical Cancer Progression in the Polish Population.
Lutkowska Anna, et al. Pathology oncology research : POR 2016 8
- Association of human papillomavirus type 16 and its genetic variants with cervical lesion in Korea.
Park Jeong Su, et al. APMIS : acta pathologica, microbiologica, et immunologica Scandinavica 2016 8
- Effective Referral of Low-Income Women at Risk for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer to Genetic Counseling: A Randomized Delayed Intervention Control Trial.
Pasick Rena J et al. American journal of public health 2016 Aug e1-e7
- Variants of human papillomaviruses 16 (HPV16) in Uigur women in Xinjiang, China.
He Hongchang, et al. Infectious agents and cancer 2016 0 44
- Association between IL-10 genetic variations and cervical cancer susceptibility in a Chinese population.
Bai C Y, et al. Genetics and molecular research : GMR 2016 0 (3)
- Association between X-Ray Repair Cross-Complementing Group 1 Arg399Gln Polymorphism and Cervical Cancer Risk: A Meta-Analysis in the Chinese Population.
Zhang Fang, et al. Gynecologic and obstetric investigation 2016 8
- Corrigendum to "Sequencing of mutational hotspots in cancer-related genes in small cell neuroendocrine cervical cancer" [Gynecol. Oncol. 141 (2016) 588-591].
Frumovitz Michael, et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 7
- GSTM1 null genotype and susceptibility to cervical cancer in the Chinese population: An updated meta-analysis.
Sun Ping, et al. Journal of cancer research and therapeutics 0 0 (2) 712-5
- Cervical Cancer Genetic Susceptibility: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analyses of Recent Evidence.
Martínez-Nava Gabriela A, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (7) e0157344
- Development of a clinical decision support system using genetic algorithms and Bayesian classification for improving the personalised management of women attending a colposcopy room.
Bountris Panagiotis et al. Healthcare technology letters 2016 Jun 3(2) 143-9
- Association between the p73 gene G4C14-to-A4T14 single nucleotide polymorphism and risk of cervical cancer by high resolution melting and PCR with confronting two-pair primers in a Chinese population.
Guo Haiyan, et al. Oncology letters 2016 7 (1) 721-726
- Base excision repair pathway: PARP1 genotypes as modulators of therapy response in cervical cancer patients.
Nogueira Augusto, et al. Biomarkers : biochemical indicators of exposure, response, and susceptibility to chemicals 2016 6 1-20
- Combined clinical and genetic testing algorithm for cervical cancer diagnosis.
Liou Yu-Ligh et al. Clinical epigenetics 2016 866
- Pooled analysis of genome-wide association studies of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 3 (CIN3) identifies a new susceptibility locus.
Chen Dan, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- Human (692)
- Pathogen (0)
- Guidelines (0)
- Tier Table (0)
- Synthesis (3)
- Huamn (20)
- Pathogen (0)