jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2020

“I’m not a teenager, I’m 22. Why can’t I snap out of it?”: a qualitative exploration of seeking help for a first-episode eating disorder during emerging adulthood | Journal of Eating Disorders | Full Text

“I’m not a teenager, I’m 22. Why can’t I snap out of it?”: a qualitative exploration of seeking help for a first-episode eating disorder during emerging adulthood | Journal of Eating Disorders | Full Text



Eating disorders (EDs) typically have their onset during adolescence or the transition to adulthood. Emerging adulthood (~ 18–25 years) is a developmental phase which conceptually overlaps with adolescence but...
Authors:Rachel Potterton, Amelia Austin, Karina Allen, Vanessa Lawrence and Ulrike Schmidt
Citation:Journal of Eating Disorders 2020 8:46
Content type:Research article
 
Published on: 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario