August 4-11, 2016
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2016
- Human blood cell levels of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine (5hmC) decline with age, partly related to acquired mutations in TET2.
Buscarlet Manuel, et al. Experimental hematology 2016 7
- Loss of Hes1 expression is associated with poor prognosis in colorectal adenocarcinoma.
Ahadi Mahsa, et al. Human pathology 2016 7
- PTEN alterations of the stromal cells characterise an aggressive subpopulation of pancreatic cancer with enhanced metastatic potential.
Wartenberg Martin, et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2016 7 80-90
- A unified powerful set-based test for sequencing data analysis of GxE interactions.
Su Yu-Ru, et al. Biostatistics (Oxford, England) 2016 7
- Association of FOXE1 polyalanine repeat region with thyroid cancer is dependent on tumour size.
Raimundo Joana, et al. Clinical endocrinology 2016 7
- Associations between polymorphisms in folate-metabolizing genes and pancreatic cancer risk in Japanese subjects.
Nakao Haruhisa, et al. BMC gastroenterology 2016 0 (1) 83
- Genetic susceptibility to cutaneous melanoma in southern Switzerland: role of CDKN2A, MC1R and MITF.
Mangas C, et al. The British journal of dermatology 2016 7
- Single nucleotide polymorphism rs13042395 in the SLC52A3 gene as a biomarker for regional lymph node metastasis and relapse-free survival of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma patients.
Tan Hua-Zhen, et al. BMC cancer 2016 0 (1) 560
- Total and mutated EGFR quantification in cell-free DNA from non-small cell lung cancer patients detects tumor heterogeneity and presents prognostic value.
Alegre E, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 7
- Modeling the prevention of colorectal cancer from the combined impact of host and behavioral risk factors
M Frampton et al, Genetics in Medicine, August 4, 2016
- Alternate Service Delivery Models in Cancer Genetic Counseling: A Mini-Review.
Buchanan Adam Hudson et al. Frontiers in oncology 2016 6120
- Biomarkers of genome instability and cancer epigenetics.
Reis Adriana H O et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 Jul
- Clinical utility of microRNA-378 as early diagnostic biomarker of human cancers: a meta-analysis of diagnostic test.
Li Zhan-Zhan et al. Oncotarget 2016 Jul
- Epigenetics and aging.
Pal Sangita et al. Science advances 2016 Jul 2(7) e1600584
- Family history and the risk of colorectal cancer: The importance of patients' history of colonoscopy.
Weigl Korbinian et al. International journal of cancer 2016 Jul
- Human (30338)
- Pathogen (0)
- Huamn (157)
- Pathogen (0)