Last Posted: Jan 14, 2018
- First treatment approved for breast cancer with BRCA genetic mutation
L McGinley, Washington Post, Jan 12, 2018
- Breast cancer in young women: do BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations matter?
PA Fasching, Lancet Oncology, Jan 11, 2018
- FDA approves olaparib for germline BRCA-mutated metastatic breast cancer
FDA, Jan 12, 2018
- Prophylactic mastectomy for BRCA mutation carriers after ovarian cancer treatment: is it beneficial?
Kotsopoulos Joanne et al. Expert review of anticancer therapy 2018 Jan 1-2
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of germ-line BRCA testing in women with breast cancer and cascade testing in family members of mutation carriers.
Tuffaha Haitham W et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Jan
- Prostate-specific antigen velocity in a prospective prostate cancer screening study of men with genetic predisposition.
Mikropoulos Christos et al. British journal of cancer 2018 Jan
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario