From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Prophylactic mastectomy for BRCA mutation carriers after ovarian cancer treatment: is it beneficial?
Kotsopoulos Joanne et al. Expert review of anticancer therapy 2018 Jan 1-2
- 3 Misconceptions about BRCA Gene Mutations
Bright Pink Blog, August 17, 2017
- Exclusive: Breast cancer gene database gives clearer picture of risk,
USA Today, June 1, 2016
- Current Status of the Management of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer in Asia: First Report by the Asian BRCA Consortium.
Nakamura Seigo et al. Public health genomics 2015 Nov
- Prevention for those who can pay: insurance reimbursement of genetic-based preventive interventions in the liminal state between health and disease.
Prince Anya E R et al. J Law Biosci 2015 Jul 1. 2(2) 365-395
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario