Last Posted: Jan 19, 2018
- Use of Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms and Mammographic Density Plus Classic Risk Factors for Breast Cancer Risk Prediction.
van Veen Elke M et al. JAMA oncology 2018 Jan
- DNA Repair Mechanism Gene, XRCC1A ( Arg194Trp) but not XRCC3 ( Thr241Met) Polymorphism Increased the Risk of Breast Cancer in Premenopausal Females: A Case-Control Study in Northeastern Region of India.
Devi K Rekha, et al. Technology in cancer research & treatment 2017 12 (6) 1150-1159
- Prognostic Value of the Expression of DNA Repair-Related Biomarkers Mediated by Alcohol in Gastric Cancer Patients.
Zhang Yiyin, et al. The American journal of pathology 2018 1
- MSH6 and PMS2 germ-line pathogenic variants implicated in Lynch syndrome are associated with breast cancer
ME Roberts et al, Jan 18, 2018
- A Cluster Randomized Trial of a Personalized Multi-Condition Risk Assessment in Primary Care.
Haas Jennifer S et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Jan 52(1) 100-105
- Breast cancer in young women: do BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations matter?
PA Fasching, Lancet Oncology, Jan 11, 2018
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario